William H. Glover Jr. received his B.B.A. from the University of Mississippi in 1973 and his J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 1976. He Joined the firm of Wells Marble & Hurst in May 1976 as an Associate and became a Partner in 1979. While at Wells, he supervised all major real estate commercial loan transactions as well as major employment law cases. His practice also involved estate administration and general commercial law.
He joined the faculty of Belhaven College, in Jackson, MS, in 1996 as Assistant Professor of Business Administration and College Attorney. While at Belhaven he taught Business Lawand Business Ethics in the BBA and MBA programs; Judicial Process and Constitutional Law History for Political Science Department).; and Sports Law for the Department of Sports Administration. As College Attorney he dealt with a significant amount of Real Estate and Employment Law, including matters before the Office of Civil Rights of the Department of Education.
In 2004 he left Belhaven for a short stay at Wells Marble & Hurst, PLLC, as General Counsel and then joined the staff of US Legal Forms, Inc., in January of 2007, where he drafts forms, legal digests, and legal summaries.
Has taught at the Mississippi College School of Law as an Adjunct Professor, Real Estate Transactions (1993, 1995), Agency, UCC Sales (2000).
Most recent publications and presentations include:
• Sports Law Handbook for Coaches and Administrators, Amazon;
• Co-Author: In the Arena published by the New York State Bar Association in 2013;
• Co-Author: Criminal Justice Communications to be published by Corinthian Colleges, Inc. in 2014
His Military Experience in the Mississippi Guard includes:
• LTC, Staff Judge Advocate, GHQ, Mississippi State Guard (2005 – 2008, 2012 – Present);
• Certified as Basic and Advance Intelligence Analyst;
• Graduate of Judge Advocate Officers Basic Course;
• Military Police Certification;
• CO 220th MP BN 2 BDE MSSG (2009 — 2010);
• Assistant Chief of Staff, Intelligence, MSSG (2010 — 2011);
• Staff Judge Advocate, 2 BDE MSSG (2011 – 2012);
• Received Magnolia Medal from the Mississippi Army National Guard in 2010;
• Active Duty during Hurricanes Dennis, Katrina, and Gustav.